Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Retirement

Hey no retirement is offical without a post with all that thank you’s!

Jodie-lyn: I’m sorry I’m retiring i really am. I will always love you i hope this doesn’t make you hate me.
Toatlyfire: You truely are my BFF. I’ve never met anyone so nice that i could go to for advice. you were always there for me. I hope that i can sometime help you out as you did for me.
Lime: A good friend
Xmen: Another good friend, sorry i overthrew you in AF :D
Josiahfett:A good friend I’m glad i joined NFF. BTW remember one day i will come and beat you in 4 in a row!
Antman: In the time i need you most you were there, i will miss you. I hope you and Candy have a good relationship.
Candy: You were a good friend. I hope you and Ant have a good relationship.
Redduck: A few fights(all friends do though) but i will always think of you as a good friend.
A person who’s name won’t be said: Won’t say anything about you here. Though you probably won’t see this.
Frost: We will be seeing each other again.
Tred17: We used too be BFF’s but you retired do to sports. I miss you.
Wacky: Goodbye my hilarious friend. I’ll miss you.
Gares: Bye Gares, I’ll miss you.
Mlop: You will make a amazing WR leader, i will miss you.
Banded: ahhhhhhhhhh can’t wait until a few years later i wish i could see what u turn into.
Camperjohn64: Good luck. I will miss you.
Slimshady: A good friend you will be missed alot.
Iceberry: You’re a good friend and a good leader
Aaronstone: Even if you did acuse me of being EonZ! I’m sure you’ll make a great leader.
Ghost:A good friend good luck too you.
Jellybean: Goodbye my friends sexy GF, xD I’ll miss you jelly.
Gostt:  Goodbye Gostt I’ll miss you.
Jasonx1998:My agent, but a terrible friend..JK. Jason your hilarious my friend. I will miss you for sure. P.S. NO SLACKING YOUR MY AGENT FOR A REASON!
Everyone in NFF.
Everyone in WR.
Everyone in FI.
Anyone in HRCP.
And anyone i forgot.
I may come on chat every once in awhile just to make sure my armies don’t die. I also will be watching some of my armies so don’t make me disappointed.
People i won’t miss: I’ve made up with most of my enemies, but hackers that mess my armies can be put here.
My advice to leaders: Don’t be mean to your troops they are what makes your army great without them you lead no one but yourself.
My advice to troops: Listen to your leaders they should be your role models, your hero’s, your idols.
My last words: Never Give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment