Monday, May 7, 2012

Claiming of Northern Lights/ RECRUITING





Hi, Toatlyfire here.  First let's start off with the pics of our claiming of NORTHERN LIGHTS!!  We did good for 3.  We got pretty good tactics if you ask me.  We need to improve a little on our size which leads to





                                                               RECRUITING

We are going to start recruiting like non-stop.  Everyday from now on we are going to recruit at 5:00 PST.  I want us to get us into the SMAC Small Top Ten as First. Everybody who has access to posting on the guess what...... POST.  I am kinda tired of being the only one posting so post.  One post every 3 days.  Robby, since you are retiring I want you to make a retirement post and you don't have to post as often.  You are a HRCP legend my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment