Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WAR

As the people of HRCP have known the question I have asked, it is time for a 3 lettered word that has been through Club Penguin Armies from the beginning. I prepare you troops this will end out in a new era with peace and kind for every little small army. Would you want to know that word? WAR!! Yes this word has been used several times in army history. But wait you ask? What army are we going to war with? Well, that answer is RDA. The hated army of all time that armies have hated since they have heard of them. I did too. I have heard stories about Robby and what he figured out by joining them. I shall not give up till they are defeated and are ended for eternity. WE WILL NOT REST! Now here is my statement of war.

I, Toatlyfire, declare war on one of the most disgusted armies of all time, RDA. We are declaring war on them for their inappropriate behavior and their actions. They have called almost all the armies they have met with bad words. They are not what you call them and I can not standby and watch you burn CP Armies to the ground with your hurtful words. I mean, Lime Pumpkin shut down CPPA for all the things you have said about them. Well, I am not going to put up with this anymore. Consider yourself in a war RDA. You will regret that RDA ever existed.

I need all troops to put comment with their signature so I know what you think of this war. This is one of the most important things so let's give it all we got. I want troops to patrol the servers because RDA maybe raiding or intruding our servers. WE WILL NOT REST!

2 comments:

  1. G MAGEE IS READY FOR WAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will surely win and Strive to Victory.
    - Iceberry

    ReplyDelete