Saturday, February 25, 2012

Training Session, Active Count

Hi, as in the heading we are going to have a training session. It is a weekday so just comment if you can make it or not. I really want everybody to make it because I want to make it into the top ten. I will try to make some more GFX like I did for the header. I want everybody to be there, if you can't or if you can just comment.

Ok, just to see if anybody is active i am posting an active count. The active count will last till March 10th. Here is want you comment to.

Active Count
1. What is your name?
2. What rank are you?
3. What is your xat name?
4. How active are you?

2 comments:

  1. 1. What is your name?robbybobby
    2. What rank are you?1ic
    3. What is your xat name? robbybobby
    4. How active are you? 8.7

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What is your name? G Magee
    2. What rank are you? 1ic
    3. What is your xat name? G Mageeson(Gyhvty)
    4. How active are you? AAAP (AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete