Sunday, March 11, 2012

Green Glory Tournament

I have entered us into the Green Glory Tournament and I thought we could give ourselves a little bit of a challenge. We are going up against Sky Troops and they hadn't posted since the 9th so we maybe have a chance of winning if they are inactive. I have read a few comments saying that they were about the same size as us so let's win. To double check on top of our sizes I want everyone to get atleast 1 recruit, if you can get 2 recruits than you are a blessing to HRCP. Here is everything you need to know about the 1st round.

HOLIDAY RAIDERS VS SKY TROOPS

DATE: Saturday, March 17th

TIMES: 2:00 PM EST, 1:00 PM CST, 12:00 PM MST, 11:00 AM PST, 6:00 PM GMT.

Server: Tundra, Forts

Judges: Puckerman, Jojo,

5 comments:

  1. I can make it probably

    ReplyDelete
  2. robby here! i most likely will be there unless something comes up i will try my best to get some recruits

    ReplyDelete
  3. kool thanks and robby. where it says "comment as",click name/URL and u can type ur name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pontongpasir YTCP 2icMarch 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM

    Jojo is in yellow thunder that's right jojo is yellow thunder and so is another judge johny but we are not cheating no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok thx u for letting me know

    ReplyDelete